Check out this report to get deep insights into the state of ransomware in the retail sector. Based on an independent survey of 435 retail IT decision-makers across the globe, it reveals:
- The prevalence of ransomware in retail;
- How often retail organizations pay the ransom;
- How much data victims get back after paying up;
- The full cost to recover from a ransomware attack;
- The readiness of retail to deal with future ransomware attacks.
Also, discover the impact of COVID-19 and increased online shopping on cybersecurity in retail, and learn how retail stacks up against other sectors.