Nudges and alerts are messages, notifications, and prompts that help people do security a little better, every time.
This toolkit contains:
- The security nudge taxonomy - a collection of scientifically designed nudges to support your people
- The new science of security nudges webinar - industry leaders discuss how to implement an effective nudge program
- A mini documentary showing how we researched, built, and tested the CybSafe nudge features
- 6 ways to make your security nudges better
- Top 5 examples of nudge theory in action
- Everything else we’ve ever written, researched, and talked about relating to nudges