Network Modernization: Meeting the Need for Distributed and Secure Cloud Services

Network Modernization: Meeting the Need for Distributed and Secure Cloud Services

Applications are the lifeblood of digital business and are increasingly distributed across cloud and edge environments.

As per a recent survey, only 24% of enterprise respondents indicated that they would focus on a single cloud environment within a two-year time frame, while the other 76% reported that they would pursue variations of a multicloud environment.

This whitepaper explores that as CIOs and CXOs embrace multicloud, how can they ensure that their network is modernized to support the agility, flexibility, elastic scale, and security required by distributed cloud services.

Download this Whitepaper and learn:

  • What are the key trends in this new cloud era?
  • A robust security for today’s business across a seemingly infinite distributed cloud landscape of applications and users
  • New requirements for routing traffic expeditiously, reliably, and securely



Around the Network

Our website uses cookies. Cookies enable us to provide the best experience possible and help us understand how visitors use our website. By browsing databreachtoday.com, you agree to our use of cookies.