Efficiently transmitting mission-critical modeling and design files between multiple teams in worldwide offices is instrumental to the success of today's architecture, construction and engineering professionals. But as projects span across the globe, a smarter set of secure data exchange tools are required to bridge the gap.
Download this infographic to explore:
- The speed of traditional file sharing vs. WAFS;
- The accuracy of versioning using traditional methodologies vs. WAFS;
- Security concerns in traditional access points vs WAFS;
- Detailed versioning in WAFS, vs traditional flat workflows;
- Business continuity in a WAFS environment vs. traditional networks.