To improve cyber resilience, many utilities are evaluating options for augmenting the cybersecurity of their OT and IoT networks. One fundamental security best practice is having real-time visibility into cybersecurity attacks, risks and incidents.
This paper illustrates how a network visibility solution improves the security and operational reliability of power generation, transmission and distribution systems.
Read this paper to learn:
- The main issues facing power grid cybersecurity today
- Securing electric power systems through specific use cases
- Enhancing power grid reliability with operational visibility use cases
- How passive ICS anomaly detection and monitoring work
- Securing and monitoring power systems with expert insights