The NIST Cybersecurity Framework was never intended to be something you could "do." It's supposed to be something you can "use."
Download this guide and learn how you can:
- Figure out the "as is" state for your organization;
- Identify areas you are doing well and areas you need to focus your efforts;
- Positively affect your NIST CSF ratings now and over the long term;
- Score yourself in less than two hours using a straightforward spreadsheet tool that'll allow you to capture where you are today and where you want to be tomorrow;
- Auto-generate fancy schmancy radar charts from the tool to help communicate the results to others in your organization.