Critical infrastructure industries vary in the sophistication of their digital defenses. But malware including Stuxnet and Flame, denial-of-service attacks on the financial industry, and other threats have made it clear that all sectors are targets. This eBook looks at key dependencies among critical infrastructure sectors and how companies in these areas can stay ahead of threats and maximize their defensive efforts.
Download this eBook to learn about:
- The 'lost decade' in securing SCADA and process control system vulnerabilities;
- The vital role of telecommunications in incident response;
- How simulations help the financial industry spot flaws;
- Why basic measures like network segmentation are more crucial than ever;
- Overlooked access points in allegedly 'air-gapped' networks.