In Healthcare, manually intensive, error-prone identity management solutions can introduce security vulnerabilities, expose PHI, and hamper service agility and user satisfaction.
But a comprehensive Identity Governance solution overcomes the limitations of traditional identity management solutions by fully automating identity and risk management processes.
Download this guide to learn the details behind the five Identity Governance strategies that every Healthcare CISO should advocate:
- Protect PHI with role-based access controls;
- Avoid costly regulatory fines by improving compliance;
- Give new hires secure day-one access to critical applications;
- Free up staff and improve user satisfaction and with self-service portals;
- Strengthen security with integrated identity and access management.