iSeries servers host critical, line-of-business applications, but are often left languishing when it comes to ongoing security maintenance. People on the front lines of iSeries security know what works and what doesn't, and can provide timely suggestions to aid course correction.
This white paper offers five things you wouldn't typically hear from the mouths of iSeries security administrators, but should, such as:
- Missing functions that leave you highly vulnerable;
- Audit-proofing and other myths;
- Configuration settings for maximum security;
- How to avoid compliance headaches;
- Planning for future risk.