In 2022, data breaches made headlines, affecting millions of Australians and New Zealanders. Surprisingly, this hasn't significantly changed how IT decision-makers perceive risks to their organizations. In our recent survey of IT leaders in the region: Only 37% of Australians and 32% of New Zealanders expressed concern about phishing threats.
Download the guide to prioritize security awareness training and simulated social engineering testing to bolster your organization's resilience against cybercrime, especially phishing attacks.
Top key findings from this guide:
- Understand your Phish-prone™ Percentage (PPP) and reduce vulnerability.
- Uncover prevalent cyber threats in ANZ, from Emotet malware to BEC and DDOS attacks.
- Explore the economic impact of cybercrime and its implications.
- Gain insights into the challenges of remote working and attitudes towards security risks.
- Learn how collaborative efforts and ongoing security awareness training can fortify your security culture.
Download the guide now to empower your organization against phishing attacks and ensure a resilient security stance in 2023!