An In-Depth Look at User Awareness, Vulnerability and Resilience
As the global pandemic enters its second year, IT and infosec teams continue to face challenges on all sides. On top of “ordinary” cybersecurity issues, they're dealing with an explosion of pandemic-themed phishing scams and a continued surge in ransomware attacks—all while attempting to transition many users to work-from-home environments, effectively overnight. How well prepared are users? The seventh annual State of the Phish report explores these topics and more, with an emphasis on analytical, actionable insights into the current state of the phishing threat.
You’ll learn about:
- The impact of socially engineered attacks
- Organization-, industry-, and department-level failure, reporting, and resilience data
- How emerging threats and organization-specific data can (and should) inform your cyber defenses
- User awareness gaps and cybersecurity behaviors that could be putting your organization at risk
- Security awareness training trends and advice about how to make your program more effective