Asset visibility is at the foundation of an effective operational technology (OT) cybersecurity strategy. Many core cybersecurity program pillars depend on having rich and complete asset visibility with intelligence-driven context.
This whitepaper provides insight into 10 distinct ways that asset visibility helps inform a broader strategy for OT visibility including:
- Discovering, classifying, and verifying ICS/OT assets
- Network connectivity and communications signaling potential threats
- Providing key information for incident response
- Minimizing the impact of compliance reporting
- Justifying security investments and roadmap planning