Fraud Management & Cybercrime
State of Global Fraud - Dealing with Today's Crimes and Anticipating Tomorrow's
The last five years have seen an explosion of technological innovation which brought many opportunities for business growth. Combined with the associated changes in socio-economic behaviours, the pace of change has also brought new risks and opportunities for criminals to become even more innovative.
See Also: Live Webinar | Misconceptions About Third Party Risk Management
Whilst providing a whistle-stop tour of the current fraud landscape in Europe, this thought-provoking presentation will provide answers to questions many are grappling with:
- What are the current fraud trends and what has changed?
- Is there a balance between generating income and managing fraud?
- What do we need to look out for when trying to manage fraud in the next few years?
- How should organisations evolve to keep ahead of the criminals?
Additional Summit Insight:
Hear from more industry influencers, earn CPE credits, and network with leaders of technology at our global events. Learn more at our Fraud & Breach Prevention Events site.
For more than 20 years Neira Jones has been assisting financial institutions with change management through innovation and partnerships. In this keynote address she will advise attendees on payments, cybercrime, risk, information security and business turnaround.
Key topics of discussion include:
- Understand that millennials will drive new behaviours and technology adoption.
- Fix the basics, review legacy infrastructure and outdated policies.
- Don't sacrifice software quality, security & due diligence to meet schedules or targets.
- Intelligence sharing across sectors and industries is good for business and bad for criminals.
- Understand all sides of identity; it's an asset for business growth and fraud prevention.
- Understand your exposure: If you squeeze fraud in one place, it bulges in another.
- Review your organisational design: fraud and cyber information, security and risk should converge.
- Understand your assets: one size doesn't fit all, but some sizes fit many.
This session was recorded during the 2014 Fraud Summit London. Additional recordings include:
Premium Members Only
OnDemand access to this webinar is restricted to Premium Members.
Join Now to Access
Have an account? Sign in.
You might also be interested in …