Security Baseline - The First Line of Weapon Delivery Defense
Even though many traditional defense mechanisms can be circumvented, it is essential that a proactive, layered, defense security program be put in place and managed effectively. Here we describe many of the latest complimentary technologies in each area, such as NGF/UTM, DDoS, advanced authentication and virtualization, as well as the associated best practices and their governance.
In this session we will discuss the following:
- Should we still try to prevent or give up and wait to detect?
- How effective is a well-coordinated defense?
- What are the best technologies with which to build an effective layered deterrence?
- How critical is user training for all levels of users, from data entry to executive?
- Is guidance like PCI-DSS useful and effective?
- How difficult is it to employ and manage best practices?
- What effective orchestration/GRC/controls monitoring tools are needed?
- How to best apply application risk scoring?
- How critical is user awareness training?
Additional Summit Insight:
Hear from more industry influencers, earn CPE credits, and network with leaders of technology at our global events. Learn more at our Fraud & Breach Prevention Events site.