Account Takeover Fraud , Anti-Phishing, DMARC , Application Security & Online Fraud
OnDemand | Hacks That Bypass Multi-Factor Authentication and How to Make Your MFA Solution Phishing Resistant
The average person believes using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) makes them significantly less likely to be hacked. That is simply not true! Hackers can bypass 90-95% of MFA solutions much easier than you would think. Using a regular looking phishing email, they can bypass MFA just as easily as if it were a simple password.
Join Roger A. Grimes, KnowBe4’s Data-Driven Defense Evangelist for this new webinar to learn common MFA hacking techniques and what it takes to make your MFA phishing resistant. He’ll also share a pre-filmed MFA hacking demo from Kevin Mitnick, KnowBe4’s Chief Hacking Officer.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Government recommendations for effective MFA
- Characteristics that make MFA easily hackable
- Features you should look for in a strong MFA solution
- Which phish-resistant MFA you should be using
- Why a strong human firewall is your best, last line of defense
Get the information you need to know now to better defend your network.