Meeting FFIEC Guidelines: Roadmap for Securing Regulated Data at Rest and in Motion
The number of threat vectors in today's enterprise computing landscape is staggering. Many financial services firms are using dated security and compliance tactics - and equally dated technologies - to adhere to regulatory compliance requirements and protect against data breaches.
See Also: DevOps - Security's Big Opportunity
The problem? The approach isn't working. Regulators have taken notice and IT, InfoSec and compliance teams are asked to do more with less while also protecting sensitive information and assets against an unprecedented level of security threats.
Financial regulators are pushing a variety of measures to guide financial institutions in sharpening information security practices.
Join Proofpoint's Christopher Ricciuti, VP of Financial Services Solutions, and Joe Diamond, Director of Product, to discuss:
- How the SEC, FINRA, FFIEC, NAIC, SIFMA and FS-ISAC are guiding financial institutions to hone information security practices;
- How to build a multi-channel information security and compliance strategy including data at rest, in motion and social media;
- The steps required to identify and block advanced threats from penetrating the perimeter;
- Methods to simplify and automate threat remediation;
- Effective control, detection and management of regulated data that enables organizations to harden against loss.
You might also be interested in …