Webinar | Maximizing OT Server Uptime in Automated Factory Floor Environments
Register now to reserve your spot at Maximizing OT Server Uptime in Automated Factory Floor Environments webinar.
Every OT leader’s worst nightmare is the failure of a server that controls critical components of an automated factory-floor operation, bringing production operations to a grinding halt. The issue is complicated by several factors: lack of local IT support resources onsite, the need to maintain OT process control applications on legacy server hardware and operating systems, and the difficulty in securing older systems against downtime from various sources, including hardware failure and cyberthreats like ransomware.
This webinar features a panel of industry experts on OT, manufacturing IT, and cybersecurity who will conduct a live discussion of the trends in OT, sources of OT server downtime, and strategies for maximizing uptime to maintain continuous manufacturing production. The panel will include:
- Rick Stopf, Senior Product Manager of Experion Platform Infrastructure at Honeywell Process Solutions, a major provider of OT software
- Rick Kaun, VP of Solutions at Verve Industrial Protection, a leading vendor of OT security software
- James R. Slaby, Director of Cyber Protection at Acronis
- Ryan Davis, Senior Director, Enterprise Sales, Acronis
- Keynote by Philipp Rösler, Board Advisor at Acronis and former German Minister of Economics & Technology
- Overview of OT technology trends and challenges
- Panel discussion: Maximizing OT server uptime in automated factory-floor environments
- Brief demo of Acronis Cyber Protect by J.D. Perham, Solutions Architect, Acronis
- Live audience Q&A with the panel
Without a plan to protect it, every OT server eventually fails, taking production operations offline. Learn how to defend your factory floor uptime with the latest strategies for quickly restoring failed OT servers to online operation and defend them against modern cyberthreats like ransomware.