Anti-Phishing, DMARC , Big Data Security Analytics , Cybercrime
Live Webinar | Hacking Multifactor Authentication: An IT Pro’s Lessons Learned After Testing 150 MFA Products
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) can be a highly effective way to safeguard your organization’s data, but that doesn’t mean it’s unhackable. And nobody knows that better than award-winning author and Data-Driven Defense Evangelist at KnowBe4, Roger Grimes. While researching his most recent book Hacking Multifactor Authentication, Roger tested over 150 MFA solutions. And he wants to share what he learned with you!
Join Roger as he discusses the good, the bad, and the ugly lessons he learned from his research. He’ll share with you what works, what doesn’t, and what you should absolutely avoid.
In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- Differences between various MFA tools and why they matter
- Real-world hacking techniques Roger used to expose MFA weaknesses
- What makes MFA software weak or strong and what that means to you
- Tips on choosing the best MFA software for your company
- Why a strong human firewall is your best last line of defense
Get the details you need to know to become a better IT security defender.