Cloud Security , Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) , Fraud Management & Cybercrime
Fireside Chat | The Evolution of Threat Hunting and Why it’s More Important Now Than Ever
Cyber attacks happen — that’s a static fact of today’s cyber-fueled world. What isn’t static is how and where these attacks happen. Opportunities for attackers abound as networks grow more complex and orgs migrate (or come to life) in the cloud. Today’s attackers can spend months hiding in an environment, causing irreparable damage your org didn’t see coming.
The fast-moving and intricate nature of security today can also be overwhelming. New companies and tools are popping up (and disappearing) daily that contribute to the large, diverse attack surfaces present in most orgs. As a result, orgs find themselves in a constant struggle to effectively monitor and manage their changing tools and infrastructure. Paired with resource, budget and staff constraints, determining what’s best for your org’s security is harder than ever.
All of the above factors have impacted the evolution of threat hunting and contributed to its rise as a critical component of a complete security strategy. Join this fireside chat with Bryan Geraldo, a Senior Detection & Response Engineer and hunting lead with Expel, to learn:
- What’s changed with security and threat hunting over the last few years
- Why threat hunting should be part of a complete security strategy
- How threat hunting helps you anticipate attacks while reducing risk
- What we do (how Expel approaches threat hunting and elevates your capabilities)
- Where we stand out (what Expel provides that others don’t)