Attack Surface Management , CISO Trainings , Next-Generation Technologies & Secure Development
CISO Chat | Lessons from the SOC: KPIs for Improving Security Posture
.italo operates an Essential Service by connecting more than 100 million people annually across Italy with its super fast and secure railway. And CISO Enrico Maresca has been on a whirlwind journey of his own.
Formerly a Cyber Security Engineer, Enrico started at .italo as an IT Security Manager. One year later, he was promoted to CISO and tasked with building out – and significantly increasing the maturity level – of the SOC. The result was a huge step forward for .italo.
So how did he successfully achieve this ambitious ask? Join Enrico as he reveals the key insights and lessons learned in his SOC journey, including:
- Top challenges faced in improving security posture
- Key KPIs implemented in order to measure success
- Strategies and approaches applied in the SOC
- How MITRE ATT&CK and Splunk Enterprise Security were utilised
- Next steps in their maturity journey ahead