2016 Identity & Access Management StudyWhat is Your Enterprise Doing to Manage and Secure Privileged Accounts?
According to Verizon's latest Data Breach Investigations study, more than 60 percent of the most recent breaches resulted from default, stolen or weak passwords. And most of the high-profile breaches of recent times - Target, JPMorgan Chase, Anthem to name a few - were caused by a breach of privileged access. What is your organization doing to provision, attest to and secure your most privileged user accounts?
Take the 2016 Identity & Access Management Study and help benchmark your organization against the top North American financial institutions in terms of staying both compliant and secure with:
- Privileged Accounts - How do you establish, manage and monitor their access?
- Attestation - How and when do you validate your privileged user accounts?
- Provisioning - How does your organization grant, manage and remove access to secured systems?
This survey is now closed. Thank you for your participation.
Forty-seven percent of survey respondents rate their organizations at above average or superior when it comes to provisioning, managing and attesting to identities and access to secured resources within their networks.
And yet ...
- 50 percent either know their organizations were breached in the past year, or they are uncertain;
- 63 percent rate their organizations only average or below when it comes to their organization's ability to provide secure and appropriate access to privileged accounts;
- 34 percent do not employ multifactor authentication to validate privileged users.
Download this report for a detailed look at the results and the current state of identity and access management in 2016.