DataBreachToday Announces 2013 Board of AdvisersDataBreachToday Announces 2013 Board of Advisers
DataBreachToday announces its new board of advisers for 2013.
This exclusive brain trust works closely with DataBreachToday's editorial team to guide the site's coverage of breach prevention, detection, notification, privacy, risk management and other key topics. The advisory board not only provides insights that shape news coverage, but the members also frequently participate in interviews, guest blogs and educational webinars.
"Our board of advisers provides us with real-world insights into how organizations are tackling the challenge of prevent breaches and dealing with breach resolution tasks," says News Editor Howard Anderson. "They help us pinpoint important issues and trends and provide timely expert insights."
The 2013 DataBreachToday Board of Advisers includes:
- Michael Bruemmer, VP, Experian Data Breach Resolution
- Dawn Cappelli, Technical Manager, Carnegie Mellon University
- Brian Dean, Senior HIPAA and Privacy Consultant, SecureState
- Adam Greene, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine LLC
- Rebecca Herold, Partner, Compliance Helper; CEO, The Privacy Professor
- Patrick Howard, Senior Cybersecurity Consultant, SecureInfo, a Kratos Company
- Mac McMillan, Co-Founder and CEO, CynergisTek, Inc.
- David Navetta, Founding Partner, Information Law Group
- Ronald Raether, Partner, Faruki Ireland & Cox P.L.L.
To learn more about our board of advisers, please visit https://www.databreachtoday.com/board-advisers.
DataBreachToday is published by Information Security Media Group.
Information Security Media Group publishes BankInfoSecurity, CUInfoSecurity, GovInfoSecurity, HealthcareInfoSecurity, InfoRiskToday, DataBreachToday and CareersInfoSecurity. These digital media sites offer news, views, research and education on the top industry, security, regulatory and technology challenges facing information security leaders worldwide. Each site is guided by an advisory board of renowned thought-leaders from business, government and education.
ISMG's suite of educational webinars offers hands-on training by knowledgeable practitioners and is available to individual and corporate subscribers.
ISMG's custom research, including the Healthcare Information Security Today, Faces of Fraud and Cloud Computing Security surveys, is routinely featured at leading industry events, such as RSA Conference and BAI Payments Connect.