OnDemand I How to Strengthen Your Organization's Last Line of Defense: Your Human Firewall
Social Engineering attacks, in the form of phishing, BEC, and Ransomware attacks are becoming ever more commonplace. The number of cyberattacks that start by manipulating a human into allowing access to protected systems or sensitive information steadily increases.
Old-school awareness training does not hack it anymore. Your email filters have an average 7-10% failure rate; you need a strong human firewall as your last line of defense. This session will help you better understand how you can keep your users on their toes with security top of mind. Join us for a demonstration of how KnowBe4 introduces a new-school approach to Security Awareness Training and Simulated Phishing.
- Send fully automated simulated phishing attacks, using thousands of customizable templates with unlimited usage
- Train your users with access to the world's largest library of always-fresh awareness training content
- AI-Driven phishing and training recommendations based on your users' phishing and training history
- Use Assessments to gauge proficiency of your users in security knowledge and security culture attitudes
- Easy user management using Active Directory or SCIM integration