Fraud Summit New York 2015
Almost any interaction with any organization is a potential channel for fraudulent activity. From mobile and online banking, credit applications, call centers and POS transactions, even to fraud by trusted employees - the vulnerabilities are seemingly endless. Join us and our team of recognized industry experts at our Fraud Summit New York to see what can be done while reviewing some of the latest innovative thinking and technologies to combat, detect investigate and prosecute fraud.
The program is supported by world renowned experts on cyber threat prevention, including:
- Avivah Litan, VP and Distinguished Analyst, Gartner
- Julie Conroy, Research Director, Aite Group
- Tracy Wilkison, Cyber & Intellectual Property Crimes Section, Department of Justice
- David Pollino, SVP, Enterprise Fraud Prevention Officer, Bank of the West
- Lance James, Head of Cyber Intelligence, Deloitte & Touche
- Mitch Zahler, Senior VP Cybersecurity, HSBC
- ...and many more.