Participate in Our Annual SurveyHelp Us Track the Latest Security Trends
For the second consecutive year, HealthcareInfosecurity is conducting its Healthcare Information Security Today Survey to track breach prevention trends and other information security priorities at hospitals, clinics, integrated delivery systems and health plans.
By taking part in our survey, you'll help us to identify how organizations like yours are:
- Preventing and detecting breaches;
- Complying with HIPAA and the HITECH Act;
- Conducting risk assessments;
- Dealing with the risks posed by mobile devices;
- Setting information security priorities;
- Investing in emerging technologies;
- Developing security policies and procedures; and
- Assessing the security of cloud computing.
By participating in our survey, you'll help us size up how the healthcare information security landscape is changing. And you'll find out how your organization's infosec priorities compare to others.
The annual survey, sponsored by RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is the most comprehensive in the field. We'll provide an in-depth analysis of the results in a free online handbook as well as in a series of interviews and a webinar.
You can check out the complete results of last year's survey on our website. The 2011 survey, revealed, for example, that:
- Improving regulatory compliance was the top information security priority.
- 43% graded their ability to counter information security threats as poor, failing or in need of improvement.
- 26% of organizations had yet to conduct a risk assessment;
By participating in our second annual survey, you'll help us size up how the healthcare information security landscape is changing. And you'll find out how your organization's infosec priorities compare to others.